Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sunspot's Teams (A.I.M.) [2015-2017]


[Al Ewing]
Avengers Idea Mechanics (A.I.M.)
New Avengers vol. 4, #1-18 (October 2015 – November 2016)
Base of Operations: Avengers Island, off the coast of California; Avengers Base Two, Savage Land

Sunspot (Roberto Da Costa)

Songbird (Melissa Gold)

Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Wiccan (William Kaplan)

Hulkling (Theodore Altman)

Power Man (Victor Alvarez)

White Tiger (Ava Ayala)

Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green)

Pod, Planetary Operating Defense System (Aikku Jokinen)

Dr. Toni Ho, Head of Engineering

Dr. Max Brashear (Dr. Positron), Head of Theoretical Physics

Notes

Main Villain: Maker (alternate Reed Richards) & W.H.I.S.P.E.R.
#1-2: vs Neohedron
#3-4: vs Moridun, Knights of the Infinite
 #5-6: vs Moridun, Demiurge
#7: Ava Ayala White Tiger vs Angela del Toro White Tiger
#8: Standoff - Vs Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to retrieve Rick Jones
#9-10: Standoff - Avengers Five Vs American Kaiju, Vs S.H.I.E.L.D.
#11: All-New New Avengers (Wiccan, Hulking, Squirrel Girl) vs Plunderer, Songbird triple agent
#12-17: A.I.M. vs S.H.I.E.L.D. (John Garrett & army of Dugan LMDs) vs W.H.I.S.P.E.R. (Maker, New Revengers: Paibok, Asti, Angar, White Tiger Angela Del Toro, Skar, Vermin, O.M.N.I.T.R.O.N.I.C.U.S.)
#18: Destroy all A.I.M. splinters, reorganized as American Intelligence Mechanics


[Al Ewing]
American Intelligence Mechanics
U.S.Avengers #1-12 (March 2017 - December 2017)

Citizen V (Roberto Da Costa)

Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)

Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green)

Iron Patriot (Dr Toni Ho)

Enigma (Aikku Jokinen)

Red Hulk (General Robert L. Maverick)

Notes

#1-3: Vs Golden Skull; Captain America 20XX (Danielle Cage) visits
#4: Red Hulk and Deadpool vs American Kaiju
#5: Secret Empire tie-in - Captain America visits Da Costa
#6-9: Secret Empire tie-in -Vs Hydra; Da Costa, Red Hulk and Iron Patriot captured and escaped; Squirrel Girl and Enigma sent to Paris to fight alongside other heroes
#10: Sunspot quits A.I.M.; Smasher takes Sunspot to rescue Cannonball
#11-12: Rescue Sunspot from skrulls posing as Archie comics characters in Kral X

The USAvengers joined other Avengers when Earth was stolen as a cosmic playboard in the No Surrender event. Da Costa left to rededicate himself to mutant affairs, renaming himself Citizen X. Toni reformed A.I.M. into R.E.S.C.U.E.. General Maverick lost his Red Hulk powers and Enigma's armor was destroyed. The team disbanded.



No comments:

Post a Comment